[Wsssc] Student Success Institute for Advising and Onboarding DEADLINE EXTENDED to April 10

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 6 08:32:10 PDT 2017

Colleagues: The deadline for signing up for the April 25th Spring Student Success institute on On-Boarding and Advising has been extended to Monday, April 10th, so you still have time to assemble your team. Please see the attached Agenda.

There is no cost to attend the workshop, but your team must register<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUNM6uN43x3P_bibNk2_coS52-0Jm-yQSlGvtLw9C4hT6Cgg/viewform> so we know how many to plan for and lunches to order. We are constrained by space, so you may send up to eight people from your college. You choose the team members. If it is helpful to your planning, we recommend your team include cross-campus representation:

* Senior leadership
* Institutional research
* Faculty
* Student services such as multicultural student services, advising, registration, financial aid
* Instruction, such as basic skills, workforce or academic transfer

Questions about Institute logistics should be directed to Nanette Angel<mailto:nangel at sbctc.edu>.
Questions about Institute content should be directed to Lisa Garcia-Hanson<mailto:lgarcia-hanson at sbctc.edu>.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday