[King_County_Workforce_Outreach_Council] Introducing the new King County Workforce Outreach Leadership team!

Hisatake, Amber Amber.Hisatake at lwtech.edu
Wed Jun 21 12:07:04 PDT 2023

Aloha All,

Happy end of Spring quarter and the academic year!  I'd like to introduce Wandra Waldrop - Shoreline CC, Liam O'Connor - Shoreline CC, and Joanna Muir - Cascadia CC, as the new Co-Chairs for the King County Workforce Outreach Council for 2023-2024.  Thank you to this great bunch of our peers for stepping up!  You should be receiving regular communicating regarding our quarterly meetings and you can direct any question to the ListServ email that they will be managing at the email: WFoutreach at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:WFoutreach at lists.ctc.edu>.