[Wctcca] WCTCCA Winter Quarterly 2024

Jennifer Houge wctccapres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 20:34:00 PST 2024

Hi Everyone!

We are a week away from our Winter Quarterly meeting for 2024. We hope you
are all able to join us next Friday, March 1st from 10:00 am to 11:30. The
Zoom invite will be sent next week. We would love to hear campus news,
updates, new ideas, concerns, and to just have a chance to connect with
each other.

We also want to let you know that we will be hosting a suicide awareness
and prevention training in May. We hope to have a date cemented by the time
we meet next Friday so you can all plan for that three hours and hopefully
funding through your institutions.

Also, we have secured Eric Strom to present to us again in October and
would like to personalize it by opening up the opportunity for you all to
ask the questions ahead of time so we can get them to Eric. He will gladly
tailor his presentation to our needs and this is the best way we know how
to offer that to you. Here is the link to add your questions to our
database: https://PollEv.com/discourses/QkxcSn8RLT0Y9PKepA7wQ/respond
<https://pollev.com/discourses/QkxcSn8RLT0Y9PKepA7wQ/respond>

Please share with your colleagues who may not be members yet or who are not
signed up for our listserv emails! We can't wait to see you on Friday!

Jennifer (She/Her/Hers)
*Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC*
*WCTCCA **President*

*360-261-8601*
*wctccapres at gmail.com <wctccapres at gmail.com>*

*"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama*