[Wctcca] WCTCCA Quarterly Meeting

Jennifer Houge wctccapres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:37:09 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,

Our quarterly meeting is tomorrow! We hope you have blocked off your
calendar for 10:00 - 11:30 to join us. Here is the zoom link:

 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83546361520?pwd=UEdBMFY2aEZtOWZnUVBBVEtXNkdBdz09

Jennifer (She/Her/Hers)
*Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC*
*WCTCCA **President*

*360-261-8601*
*wctccapres at gmail.com <wctccapres at gmail.com>*

*"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama*