[Wctcca] [EXT] WCTCCA Quarterly Meeting

Hoaglin, Sarah shoaglin at rtc.edu
Mon Nov 6 14:08:44 PST 2023

17th works best for me 😊

Thanks,
Sarah

‘To be radical is not to disrupt but rather to reimagine’

Sarah Hoaglin, LMFT (she/her)
Behavioral Health/Academic Counselor
Student Services
425-235-6635
shoaglin at rtc.edu<mailto:shoaglin at rtc.edu> | rtc.edu/behavioral-health<https://www.rtc.edu/>
3000 NE 4thSt., Renton WA 98056
Students Succeed at RTC.

           REFER A STUDENT FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES HERE<https://rtc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jWrPnCnPUgPU1v>
           If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call the 24-Hour Crisis Clinic hotline: 866-427-4747.
           TTY: 206-461-3610

     To schedule CURRENT STUDENT ADVISING: Student Success Center (office365.com)<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/RTCStudentSuccessCenter@rtc.ctc.edu/bookings/>

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it.