[Wctcca] Client Asking for Recordings

Jessica Burwell jessica.e.burwell at edmonds.edu
Wed Aug 2 15:52:05 PDT 2023

HI,

We have interns at our site that are required to record sessions for
their programs.  For the first time ever we have a client who would like
their recordings.  Has anyone been asked this and can I have some advice as
to how to proceed?

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Burwell, MA, LMHC
Director of Counseling + Wellness
MLT 145
425.640.1654

[image: college logo]

Preferred Pronouns She, Her

Email is not to be used for urgent or emergency messages.  Email is not a
completely secure or confidential means of communication.  Greater privacy
can be provided when you speak directly with me via the telephone or in
person.

*Notice*: This email (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it.
Thank you.