[Wctcca] Tenure Track position open at SPSCC

Sally Sharbaugh ssharbaugh at spscc.edu
Wed Apr 19 10:27:48 PDT 2023

Hello - I hope this email finds you all well and happy.

I'm reaching-out as we have an opening for a mental health counseling faculty here at SPSCC.  Would you be able to share this opening with those who may be interested in applying?  Or apply yourself if you would like to join a great team and school here in Olympia!   Please note we are back full-time in-person on campus for our services.

We are seeking candidates who have at least two years clinical experience and have completed licensing in the state.

To view the position description (click here<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/spscc/jobs/4001760/mental-health-counselor-full-time-tenure-track>).

And if you want to learn more about our great college (click here<https://spscc.edu/>).   We have been recognized as one of the top 10 colleges in the US.

Warm regards and thank you so much,

Sally Sharbaugh

Sally Sharbaugh, MC, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Tenured Faculty
South Puget Sound Community College
Office location:  Building 22, Suite 260
https://spscc.edu/users/ssharbaugh
ssharbaugh at spscc.edu<mailto:ssharbaugh at spscc.edu>  |  360-596-5263

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Khrishnamurti

Keep in mind that email is not a completely secure or confidential means of communication.
This email is intended for the recipient only.

If you are in crisis, please call the 24/7 Thurston Crisis Clinic at 1.360.586.2800