[Wctcca] How is your college supporting employees' mental health?

Gina Myers gmyers at everettcc.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:54:21 PST 2021

Boy, was that timely..I was just pulling yet another faculty member down
off the ledge...so to speak. ( i'm taking dramatic  license here)
OH...what the heck I'm going to send this!😇
Gina

--

*Gina Myers, M.Ed., LMHC, EdS*
*Transitional Studies - **Counselor*

*Everett Community CollegePronouns: she/her*
*For appointment go to: *Book me on Starfish
<https://everettcc.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5529/schedule>
*or *http*://*gmyers1.youcanbook.me
*(425) 388-9266  *
*gmyers at everettcc.edu <gmyers at everettcc.edu>*

*Please note:  For your protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a
secure and confidential means of communication. *

*IMPORTANT! **Everett CC communicates with students primarily via
email - type http://email.evcc.edu <http://email.evcc.edu> **to view your
email information*.
*Check it often!*