[Wctcca] Simple Practice

Margaret Vlahos MVlahos at whatcom.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:33:56 PST 2021

Hi everyone,
I am reaching out with a question regarding "Simple Practice".  I was wondering if any schools besides Shoreline Community College and Spokane Community College are using "Simple Practice" . If so would you email me. Thanks.

Both Shoreline and Spokane Community College are using it and I have spoken with their counselors. They were very helpful (thank you again Carmen and Sheryl :) ).
Warm regards
Margaret Vlahos, MS, LMHC
Faculty Counselor
Phone 360-383-3564
Whatcom Community College
237 West Kellogg Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Please note, this email is not monitored outside of regular business hours.  If you are currently experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact one of the resources below:

  *   Emergency - 911
  *   24 hour Crisis Line - 1.800.584.3578
  *   Crisis Text - text START to 741741
  *   Crisis Chat - www.imhurting.org
  *   Whatcom County Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT) - 1.800.584.3578

Veterans Resources:

  *   Crisis Line - 1.800.273.8255, then press 1
  *   Crisis Text - 838255
  *   Crisis Chat - www.veteranscrisisline.net

Please be aware that email is not a secure method for sending protected personal, healthcare related, or otherwise confidential information. The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for the use of the individuals or entity named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete any and all copies of the electronic message.  Thank you.