[Wctcca] HD Courses and Career Pathways Question

Christine Sullivan csullivan at everettcc.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:57:22 PST 2021

Nice to hear from you Belle!

I am looping Deanna into this conversation as she currently is the
Department Chair for the Human Development/Human Services etc. dept.  I
think your question is good in and of itself and as a cautionary tale as
well.  I will let Deanna respond as I don't think we have a firm Pathway
placement right now but that could be on the horizon.  I am also curious
where BCC is placing other courses that ideally cross pathways?

Best wishes to you in these challenging times.....

Christine

--
*Christine Sullivan,  M.T.S., M.A., LMHC*
Interim Director of Counseling & Student Success
csullivan at everettcc.edu

To request an appointment with a counselor, email counseling at everettcc.edu.
Provide the following information in your request: *a.* Nature of
appointment request (academic in nature, career guidance, personal
counseling) *b.* Your phone number and student email address* c.* Your
preferred appointment type (phone or video) *d.* Name 2-3 days and times
you could potentially be available *e.* If you have a preferred counselor
with whom you would like to schedule an appointment.

Urgent Care or Crisis?

If this is a life-threatening emergency. please call 9-1-1. For 24/7
emergency counseling, referral, or assistance please call:

• Snohomish County: Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
(Crisis Line) 800-584-3578

• King County: Crisis Connections (Crisis Line) 866-427-4747

 • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

 • Lifeline Crisis Chat: Go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

• Crisis Text Line: Text “Heal” to 741741

*For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a secure or
confidential means of communication.*