[Wctcca] WCTCCA Member Survey deadline 1/8

Kristi Leksen kleksen at everettcc.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:30:41 PST 2021

Thank you to those of you who have responded to this survey and offered
useful feedback. It would be wonderful to hear from the rest of you as
well, before it closes on January 8th:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQQSLBZ

All our best as 2021 begins!

*Kristi Leksen, MA, LMHC*
*Associate Faculty Counselor and Human Development Instructor*
*She/Her*
Everett Community College
425.388.9964 x7347
kleksen at everettcc.edu

*Please note: To help all of us stay healthy, we are currently working for
our students remotely. I'm available Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and
therefore may not be available to respond to urgent matters on Tuesdays or
Wednesdays. I respond to messages as promptly as I can. If you need
immediate assistance or want to make an appointment to talk by phone or
video, please call the Counseling and Student Success office at
425.388.9263. If you are in crisis and need help right away, please call
the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1.800.273.8255, text the Crisis
Line at 741741, or text or call 911. We care about you and you deserve
support.*

*For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a secure or
confidential means of communication.*