[Wctcca] Save the Date

Devon Klein DKlein at greenriver.edu
Thu Feb 18 12:30:43 PST 2021

Dear esteemed colleagues,

It was a pleasure to see so many of you at our winter membership meeting last week. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives and presence with us.

We're doing this again in Spring Quarter, so please save the date! We'll be meeting on May 7, 2021 from 10 am to 11:30 am. Please put it on your calendars now.

If there are any particular topics you want to make sure we cover and/or if you'd like to discuss one of the open positions on the Steering Committee, please just respond to me directly and I'd be happy to hear form you.

Please take as good care of yourselves as you take of your students,
Devon Klein, MA, LMHC

She/Her/Hers Pronouns

GRC Faculty Counselor

WCTCCA President

253-351-6673

 dklein at greenriver.edu

“Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."          ~Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

Counseling Services Mission Statement

Counseling Services fosters student success and retention by teaching emotional coping techniques, informing and educating students on relevant health and wellness topics, and developing effective self-care skills for optimal lifelong psychological health.

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (253) 833-9111, ext. 4492, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.