[Wctcca] "Simple Practice"

Paris A Davis paris.davis at wwcc.edu
Tue Sep 22 14:00:54 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We are looking at it as well and would appreciate any feedback.  Thank you!

Happy Fall,

Paris Davis, MSW

Faculty Counselor & Academic Advisor

Remote Office Phone Number:  (509) 223-2026

Email:  paris.davis at wwcc.edu

*Due to COVID-19 I am working remotely.  My business hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.  If you need to speak to someone in WWCC Student Services please call (509) 223-2037 or email warrioradvising at wwcc.edu (please include name, telephone #, SID). If you are in crisis and need to speak to someone urgently, please call the Walla Walla County Crisis Response Unit at (509) 524-2999 or 911.

**Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

[gg]