[Wctcca] North Seattle College | Full-Time Temporary Counseling Position

Pond, Melissa Melissa.Pond at Seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Sep 4 14:00:04 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

North Seattle College Counseling is recruiting for a Full-Time Temporary Counseling Faculty position for the academic year 2020-2021. The priority consideration date is September 13th, 2020.  We are grateful if you can forward to appropriate listservs and/or individuals who may be good fit for consideration.  Details are in the posting below:

  *   Full-Time Non-Tenured Temporary (1-year) Counseling Faculty Job Posting<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sccd/jobs/2851772/counseling-faculty?pagetype=promotionalJobs>

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything additional.

Thanks so much!
Melissa

Melissa Pond, SHRM-CP
(she/her pronouns)
HR Business Partner
North Seattle College
(206) 934-7792

Serving Those Who Serve Our Students
North Seattle College campus has moved to remote operations due to COVID-19. Students should avoid campus during this time. Please refer to the website northseattle.edu/coronavirus for the latest information.