[Wctcca] Today's Chat

Devon Klein DKlein at greenriver.edu
Thu May 14 19:23:41 PDT 2020

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

Please find attached the chat from today's online meeting. It was truly full of some rich resources and I'm so glad that I got to learn from each of you. Thank you for taking the time and sharing perspectives. There were a number of people stating a desire to meet this way at least quarterly, that is something I would encourage and if anyone on the steering committee or from the membership at large wants to take on coordinating that; I'd be happy to empower you with all the information needed to proceed.

I hope this finds each of you and your loved ones safe, sane and healthy. Remember to put your own mask on first, both literally and figuratively.

In gratitude,
Devon Klein, MA, LMHC

She/Her/Hers Pronouns

GRC Faculty Counselor

WCTCCA Chair

253 833 9111, Ext 4492

 dklein at greenriver.edu

“Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."          ~Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

Counseling Services Mission Statement

Counseling Services fosters student success and retention by teaching emotional coping techniques, informing and educating students on relevant health and wellness topics, and developing effective self-care skills for optimal lifelong psychological health.

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (253) 833-9111, ext. 4492, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.