[Wctcca] Open Positions at Green River!

Devon Klein DKlein at greenriver.edu
Tue Feb 11 14:36:16 PST 2020

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

I am pleased to bring to your attention to current positions available at my school; Green River College in Auburn. I have been here more than ten years now and I am happy to answer any questions that you might have about our campus community. Overall, we have a beautiful campus, a student body with rich diversity and a lively/invested faculty that are eager to meet our new team mate.

We have not yet filled our adjunct position first posted last quarter:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/greenriveredu/jobs/2552649/counselor-adjunct-faculty-part-time?keywords=counseling&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

We are also starting the search for a new tenure-track position, with a priority deadline of February 25th:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/greenriveredu/jobs/2690488/counselor-tenure-track?keywords=counseling&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Please send us your best colleagues and thank you!

Devon Klein, MA, LMHC
She/Her Pronouns
GRC Faculty Counselor
WCTCCA Chair
253 833 9111, Ext 4492
 dklein at greenriver.edu
"Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open."          ~Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

Counseling Services Mission Statement
Counseling Services fosters student success and retention by teaching emotional coping techniques, informing and educating students on relevant health and wellness topics, and developing effective self-care skills for optimal lifelong psychological health.

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone at (253) 833-9111, ext. 4492, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.