[Wctcca] WCTCCA Member Survey

Kristi Leksen kleksen at everettcc.edu
Sun Dec 13 18:38:14 PST 2020

Thank you for your participation in WCTCCA, and for making our Fall quarter
meeting so meaningful. We'd appreciate your feedback about a few questions
that surfaced during those discussions to inform our next decisions. Thank
you for sharing your thoughts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQQSLBZ

All our best as 2021 begins,

*Kristi Leksen, MA, LMHC*
*Associate Faculty Counselor and Human Development Instructor*
*She/Her*
Everett Community College
425.388.9964 x7347
kleksen at everettcc.edu

To request an appointment with a counselor, contact counseling at everettcc.edu.
Provide the following information in your request: *a.* Nature of
appointment request (academic in nature, career guidance, personal
counseling). *b. *Your phone number and student email address. *c. *Your
preferred appointment type (phone or video). *d.* Name 2-3 days and times
you could potentially be available. *e. *If you have a preferred counselor
with whom you would like to schedule an appointment.

Urgent Care or Crisis?

If this is a life-threatening emergency. please call 9-1-1. For 24/7
emergency counseling, referral, or assistance please call:

• Snohomish County: Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
(Crisis Line) 800-584-3578

• King County: Crisis Connections (Crisis Line) 866-427-4747

 • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

 • Lifeline Crisis Chat: Talk to someone NOW
<http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/>

*For your own protection, please be aware that e-mail is not a secure or
confidential means of communication.*