[Wctcca] Info on mental health needs of formerly incarcerated women

Brown, Kathy kbrown at tacomacc.edu
Tue May 21 11:49:55 PDT 2019

Hi Folks! I'm new to requesting wisdom from the wctcca group but I'm happy you're here!

As a counselor at TCC, I am on sabbatical this spring to research, "The Mental Health Needs of Formerly Incarcerated Women" .
I would love to hear from any of you with knowledge or resources on:

1.        best practices for success with this population

2.       Successful campus activities and or programs you are aware of to serve this population
Email is not a confidential form of communication.   If you would like your message to be confidential please call me or make an appointment to meet with me in my office. Thank you. This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by E-Mail, and delete the original message.
Kathy Brown
Counselor, Bldg 7