[Wctcca] test

Heidi Matlack hmatlack at yvcc.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:12:15 PDT 2019

Yay!  I'm optimistic this will benefit our organization's communication!

Heidi Matlack M.A. LMHC
Counselor
Yakima Valley College, Grandview
500 W Main Street
(509) 882.7042
hmatlack at yvcc.edu<mailto:hmatlack at yvcc.edu>

The YVC Counseling & Advising Center provides a team based approach that helps students realize their educational, career and personal goals.  We create a welcoming and safe environment allowing students to feel accepted, respected and understood.  Our counselors and advisors are dedicated, responsive, and culturally sensitive professionals offering comprehensive services, referrals and advocacy.