[Wctcca] Test Message

Megan Irby mirby at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Mar 21 12:59:06 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I'm sending out this test posting to see if ya'll get it! Devon has already worked on getting us set up so I'll help out by sending this test message :)

Go Team!

Megan Irby, LMHC

Faculty Counselor

Pierce College

p:

253-912-3602

a:

9401 Farwest Drive SW, Lakewood, WA. 98498

w:

www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/> e: mirby at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mirby at pierce.ctc.edu>

[https://www.pierce.ctc.edu/sites/default/files/PC-logo-email.png]

Please note I do not maintain 24 access to this email, if this is after-hours, a holiday or the weekend and you are having a mental health emergency please contact the 24-hour national crisis line at: 1-800-273-8255.

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you think you received this message in error, please delete the message and e-mail the sender at mirby at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mirby at pierce.ctc.edu>.