[Wctcca] Info on mental health needs of formerly incarcerated women

Brown, Kathy kbrown at tacomacc.edu
Thu Apr 18 10:31:59 PDT 2019

Hi Folks! I’m new to requesting wisdom from the wctcca group but I’m happy you’re here!

As a counselor at TCC, I am on sabbatical this spring to research, “The Mental Health Needs of Formerly Incarcerated Women” .

I would love to hear from any of you with knowledge or resources on:

1.        best practices for success with this population

2.       Successful campus activities and or programs you are aware of to serve this population