[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC Workshops & Trainings Interest Survey

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 27 09:43:40 PDT 2024

Good Morning!

First, sorry to duplicate this message in multiple listservs, I know many of you will get this 3 times...

Heading toward summer and next school year I want to get WACTCLC trainings and workshops scheduled. But I have dozens of ideas and only so much time... I created a survey<https://bigbend.libwizard.com/f/workshops> to find out which ideas everyone is most interested in. These will be separate from the regular general topic open calls.

These trainings WILL NOT be limited to Alma-Primo, or even just systems/technical librarianship.

Please share the survey link<https://bigbend.libwizard.com/f/workshops> with your library team: full time, part time, staff, faculty, even interested IT or student services folks you work with regularly.

I appreciate your time in providing this feedback so I can provide quality programming that fills a need!

You can also find the survey link on the WACTCLC homepage<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/wactclc> and Services-Open Calls page<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/c.php?g=1290815&p=9477672>.

Thank you,
Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)