[Wactclc-primo] can't submit a support ticket

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Feb 10 09:24:28 PST 2022

This morning I am trying to open a new support ticket (which I successfully did late last week).  Today it let's me choose Ex Libris as the "Platform/Service" but on the next step when I am asked to "Select Your Asset" there are no options other than "No records found!"  I know from ALMA-L that this has been an issue this week for "super user" accounts but I don't think I'm a super user...? Anyone else seeing this?  Can't log a case if I can't log a case...

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>