[wactclc-alma] if you have AVON streaming video...

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Jan 2 13:18:51 PST 2024

... and you use the CZ collection for the Primo records, could you tell me which collection you have activated in the CZ, and send me a screen of the linking tab on the Edit Service page?

We have started a new subscription and I activated the 80k+ portfolios in Primo for the "Academic Video Online: Premium - United States" collection but they are not linking properly.  It's going to an ezproxy error screen that indicates it's trying to, and can't, go to http://www.aspresolver.com<http://www.aspresolver.com/> but that is not a URL that is anywhere in OCLC's ASP stanza for ezproxy.  Wondering if I need to do a parser override in Alma... or maybe I chose the wrong collection, or maybe I need to go rogue on our ezproxy stanza...

Thanks,

Amy Herman, Library Faculty

Olympic College

Bremerton, WA