[wactclc-alma] CANCELED Analytics Open Call - sick day

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Tue Apr 23 09:22:26 PDT 2024

Hi folks, sorry for the late notice, I'm feeling ill today, hopefully just sinus/allergy interaction, but I'm going to knock myself out with some Benadryl and take a rest day.

Yesterday our circulation topic meandered into analytics and Kirsti shared a wonderful trick for copying dashboards with all related report from shared folders.

Check out the process described here: https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/blog/how-to-make-a-copy-of-the-dashboard-and-all-its-prompts-and-reports/

Thanks for your understanding and flexibility - see you next week!
Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC