[wactclc-alma] patron opt-in to keep loan history

Sarah Gray sarah.gray at edmonds.edu
Mon Apr 8 09:26:30 PDT 2024

 Per the Idea Exchange FAQ
<https://ideas.exlibrisgroup.com/knowledgebase/articles/690945-ex-libris-idea-exchange-faq>,
"Accepted" status means:

If an idea has already been added to the product backlog or is added to the
> backlog on the basis of the user community’s support, the idea’s status
> changes to Accepted. *Accepted Ideas are ideas that Ex Libris
> acknowledges their importance and is planning to add them to the product
> roadmap, however there aren’t yet specific plans for adding them*. When
> there will be such plans, the idea status will change to Planned. All
> points associated with the idea are returned to the users who supported it.

You can view the meaning of the other statuses by scrolling down the page
to "Q: How can I find out what the status of an idea is?". In practice, it
can take years (literally) for ideas to progress from one status to the
next, so even once this idea moves to "Planned", there will likely be a
long wait until it is incorporated into a release.

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Sarah Gray (she/her)