[wactclc-alma] ELUNA funding available from WACTCLC

Tarker, Daniel Daniel.Tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:33:46 PDT 2024

The form says it is no longer accepting applications.

Also, is this just for faculty or all library staff?

Daniel Tarker, MFA, Ed.D.
Dean of the Library and Learning Support Services
North Seattle College
daniel.tarker at seattlecolleges.edu
(206) 934-3612
Schedule a meeting with me on Calendly <https://calendly.com/daniel-tarker/30min>