[wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - user roles expiring

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Sep 25 12:06:32 PDT 2023

We don't have expiration dates on our students' patron roles.  We leave that empty in the Patron "User Roles Details" (see screenshot below).

Their actual accounts expire a week after the quarter ends (and then resets to the next quarter if they are registered for the next quarter), but that is all handled as part of the nightly ctclink import.

[cid:image001.png at 01D9EFA8.B861C660]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256
Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources!