[Wactclc-alma] Weird notes in user records

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue May 23 17:16:11 PDT 2023

I just found out that a whole bunch of our user records have weird notes that got created "by Ex Libris" on May 5 & 6, 2023.

Each patron record has 2 notes and each note says the same thing:
Profile name: Patron, Profile ID: 13130980000231

Has anyone else run into this?

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas (Hear my first name<namedrop.io/kirstithomas>)
Library Technical Services Manager & Systems Librarian
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu