[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: ELUNA attendees - want to connect?

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed May 3 08:43:28 PDT 2023

For those feeling confident/adventurous, the Flyaway shuttle ($9.75) departs from LAX and goes to Union Station. I've used it a number of times in the past. Then it's two stops on the Metro to the 7th Street station ($1.75 or $3.50 day pass), or a 1.5 mile Uber. I will be landing at 10:20 a.m. Monday if anyone would like to join me on public transport 🙂 I might also just do all Metro and listen to an audiobook for 90 minutes.

The average ride share cost into downtown is $50-75. I'm just too cheap! 😆 (And I should practice for Germany right?)

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC

www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org>

Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/librarianchill/meet><https://calendly.com/librarianchill/30min>

509-795-0140 (text & voice)

Upcoming time out of the office: May 8-12 at ELUNA Conference; May 25-June 5 vacation