[Wactclc-alma] Primo Collection Thumbnail Pics

Lily Kun lkun at spscc.edu
Fri Mar 24 15:36:42 PDT 2023

Hi All,

I'm on my out to spring break and you may also be ready to leave for spring break, too, but I need to ask while I still remember. :) No rush on a response, though, since I won't be back until April 4th.

I came across an interesting problem in my Primo Collection<https://sbctc-spsccctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_SPSCC:SPSCC&collectionId=8196173880002823> page. I didn't see it happen in Wenatchee Valley's collections page<https://sbctc-wvc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_WENVC:WENATCHEE>, so there's probably a simple fix that I'm not seeing.

I have sub-collections for my Climate Justice collection. For some reason, the pic for the main Climate Justice collection has it split into a mosaic that shows the pics from all three collections. How do I set the main Climate Justice collection to show only one pic?

[cid:image001.png at 01D95E66.6E075630]

Be well,

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436<tel:3605965436> | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>

Let's meet up! Book me here.<https://libcalendar.spscc.edu/appointments/lily>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>