[Wactclc-alma] Circulation Community of Practice free event

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:09:06 PST 2023

The ALA CORE Circulation and Access Services Committee<https://www.ala.org/core/member-center/sections/access-and-equity/circulation-and-access-services-committee> invites you to join our virtual Community of Practice!

This Community of Practice will provide a space for participants to discuss best access services practices and innovation happening at their library. Attendees will define the topics for discussion by submitting a question or a topic of interest in advance or during the discussion. Advance registration is needed in order to share a link to access the event.

The Circulation and Access Services Committee is charged to "Share and promote circulation and access services best practices and innovation in all types of libraries, facilitates communication between practitioners, and advances access and equity through the lens of circulation and access services. We strive to build community and engage colleagues through professional education and conversation about current, relevant issues and concerns.

This is a free event and open to all access services staff. Please join us!

When:  Tuesday, April 4th from 10am-11am MST

Register: https://forms.gle/7Jy1fRkdcMyMgSnP9

Cheers,

Core Circulation and Access Services Committee, COP Sub-committee

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC

www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org>