[Wactclc-alma] Question on Alma/CTC Link User Purge Dates

Miller, Amanda AmandaM at bigbend.edu
Thu Mar 2 14:07:57 PST 2023

The reason would be just to make this project a bit easier. We have a hard drive with digital copies of Departmental Borrowing Agreements (DBAs) that I need to go through. These files are named with just their SID/CTCLink numbers. Having a list of purged accounts would make it easier to find the DBAs that need to be deleted. But since Alma won’t do that I guess I work this the hard way and that is okay.

Thank you!!
Amanda