[Wactclc-alma] online services order question

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Thu Mar 2 09:27:30 PST 2023

Hi Amy, I haven't worked with this tool before, but I wondered if the other selections in the Additional Preferences might override your choice? Or if the tool just below it in config, the General Electronic Services Order, might need to be used also or instead?

abby koehler
she/her/hers
Faculty Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College