[wactclc-alma] Important updates!

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 22 09:30:08 PDT 2023

Good morning all!

My apologies, I will not be in the meeting today. I've lost my voice, summer cold/allergies combo, and I'm just brain fogged. Not my best week... after ghosting the meeting Tuesday because I didn't plan ahead for taking vacation for my daughter's birthday, which was also the first day of summer vacation.

But I do have some important updates --

1)The Inventory Shelf-Order Tool that Wade set up is not currently available, and may not be staying at the current hosting location, and may not be available again for some time. The hosting company has changed their pricing tiers and I'm looking for a solution.

2)The slate for next year's Executive Committee has been sent out to the library leaders for voting and results are expected Monday. Thank you to everyone who nominated and I look forward to an exciting year ahead.

3)Norm Rules and Primo Customization project groups are meeting next week. You can still join in the fun! Just fill out the interest form here https://forms.gle/8J21CgsHQCMN3BfQ8

4)I'll be setting up meetings/workshops on some more topics:
Open Access in Primo
SUSHI Harvesting
Analytics for IPEDS

Next week we will have all the meetings, with agendas 🙂
Have a great weekend!

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager