[wactclc-alma] Confirming invoice payment in ctcLink

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:11:31 PDT 2023

Here's how we verify in ctcLink whether an invoice has been paid or not

The following roles are needed to view invoice payments:
ZD Purchasing Inquiry, ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry.
ZD CC Budget Inquiry

Navbar > Navigator > Purchasing > Requisitions > Review Requisition Information > Document Status

Search for: Description > contains > [name of the person who created the requisition form]

Select the requisition you want to confirm payment for
On the Document Status screen, select Payments, then click on the DOC ID number.
    If the Payments icon is greyed out, no payment has been sent yet.

On the Payment Inquiry screen, click the Payment Reference ID number

On the Vouchers for Payment screen, look for a date in the Payment Clear Date field. That means the vendor has received payment and cashed the check.

If there's a date in the Payment Date field, but the Payment Clear Date is blank, it means Accounts Payable issued a check but the vendor hasn't received or cashed the check.  In this situation, you'll want to contact both the vendor and your Accounts Payable staff. Your Accounts Payable staff may need to cancel the check & re-issue payment.

Possibly. Depending on what your business office is doing.  Our business office was manually entering the Payment Clear Date at one point but stopped in 2022 because they didn't have enough staff to keep up with the work. Now we have to contact one specific person directly if we really need to check whether or not a payment cleared.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas (Hear my first name<namedrop.io/kirstithomas>)
Library Technical Services Manager & Systems Librarian
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu