[wactclc-alma] deleting patron notes in batch

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Jul 20 10:26:23 PDT 2023

I noticed that those weird patron notes from May 5th and May 6th are still on all of our patron records. I was looking for a way to batch delete all of them and came across Kirsti's enhancement request for this<https://ideas.exlibrisgroup.com/forums/308173-alma/suggestions/32823910-allow-batch-deletion-of-user-notes> from 2018. The most recent comment indicates it's still not possible.  I don't see any documentation for completing such a task so I assume it's still not possible... can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

Amy Herman, Library Faculty
Olympic College
Bremerton, WA