[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] Configuring Collections to Show in Primo

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:58:43 PST 2023

Hi Lily,

When you suppress the bib record, the item won’t show up in Primo.

Try unsuppressing it and see what happens.

Traci

On Jan 12, 2023, at 3:58 PM, Lily Kun <lkun at spscc.edu> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of BTC. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact Help Desk at 360-752-8417 or e-mail helpdesk at btc.edu.

Hi All,

I created my first collection and can’t get it to show up in Primo. I chatted with a Primo agent in the Alma chat feature, but he couldn’t figure out what was wrong either, so I have a ticket in for the problem. In the meantime, I thought I’d get a faster solution if I asked the group mind. Any ideas on how to fix the problem?

Here’s my collection page:
https://sbctc-spsccctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_SPSCC:SPSCC

Here’s my configuration for the top level collection. I suppressed the bib record of the collection from showing up in Primo (this shouldn’t be a problem, right?).

<image004.jpg>

I also have Collection Discovery enabled in my Primo view configuration:

<image006.jpg>

What other step am I missing?

Be well,

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436 | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>

<https://spscc.edu/>
<image002.jpg>