[Wactclc-alma] online services order question

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:26:37 PST 2023

I am trying to de-prioritize a certain database (JSTOR complimentary collection) when it shows up in the View It section as a database option.  I'd like it to show up at the bottom of the list in the View It section, if more than one database is available, rather than showing up in it's regular alphabetical order.  I have added it under "Services to be placed last" under Online Services Order, but this has had no effect and it still shows up alphabetically.  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?  Or am I misunderstanding this function entirely?

[cid:image001.png at 01D94B91.6D8145F0]

I am trying to do this because there seem to be a number of issues with that collection, from what I see on ALMA-L, that continue to remain unresolved.

Thanks!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

Library blog<https://libguides.olympic.edu/about/LibraryBlog>
Follow us on:
[cid:image002.png at 01D94B91.6D8145F0]<https://www.facebook.com/olympiccollegelibraries/>[cid:image003.png at 01D94B91.6D8145F0]<https://www.tiktok.com/@oclibraries> [cid:image004.png at 01D94B91.6D8145F0] <https://www.instagram.com/oclibraries/>