[Wactclc-alma] Electronic Portfolio

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:56:55 PST 2023

Hi Carleigh,

I have questions regarding electronic portfolios. We purchased an eBook, Textbook for the Veterinary Assistant, from EBSCOhost a while back. We want to purchase the newest edition, but it is only sold by the publisher that requires the use of their eReader. Is this typical? We have purchased eBooks in the past and added them to a local collection we created. Don't we just need a MARC record that includes a link. The publisher is Wiley. They only have a form that I can find, and my questions aren't all getting answered.

Any help is appreciated?

Best Regards,
Traci

[image002.jpg at 01D7901D]<https://www.btc.edu/>Traci Taylor
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Reference: Chat with a Librarian 24/7<https://askwa.libanswers.com/widget_chat.php?hash=bc35573cec49a83226b25e7a450c6e8c>
BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.