[Wactclc-alma] New Login link for CIS360 (works with EZproxy!)

Lily Kun lkun at spscc.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:35:10 PST 2023

Good news!

For those of you who updated your WOIS for CIS 360, Tami sent me a new login link that will send students directly to the new accounts form instead of requiring students to log in with the institutional credentials.

You can use this link with Ezproxy authentication. Just add your Ezproxy prefix to it. (So much easier to use than the complicated javascript I was using, which could only be used in a page where students had already authenticated.)

We now have a URL that works to log your students in from a link. Just replace UN with the username you want to use and PW with the password.

https://wa.cis360.org/login/queryLogin?username=UN&password=PW

Be well,

Lily Kun
She/Her Pronouns
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu> | 360-596-5436<tel:3605965436> | https://library.spscc.edu<https://library.spscc.edu/>

Book a meeting with me<https://libcalendar.spscc.edu/appointments/lily>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>