[Wactclc-alma] ALMA Locations Question

Miller, Cassandra Cassandra.Miller at lwtech.edu
Wed Feb 8 15:08:25 PST 2023

Honestly, I'd just suggest creating permanent physical locations for each collection, under your library. I'm really surprised Wade would have suggested you not do that. I don't remember him saying anything like that to us.

Cassandra Miller
Pronouns she/her/hers
Library Technician II
Cassandra.Miller at lwtech.edu<mailto:Jonathan.Miller at lwtech.edu>