[Wactclc-alma] Alma/Primo Calls - NEW LINK for May and June

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:31:41 PDT 2023

You may have noticed if you saved the meeting invite from Zoom that tomorrow is the last scheduled open call.

Calls are not ending! I haven't decided how to proceed through the summer, but for now here is the new link for May and June meetings.

Alma/Primo Open Call
Weekly: https://bigbend.zoom.us/meeting/tZYpf-CtqjIpGdU_V-dvx3BajUXOoS57mTZb/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGqqjMjH9CcsxqGRpwQBoqgXe_wiFhejadooymoBzZLMSH3PNd6Hb1MRY_d

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/82489549331?pwd=cXlzcjM2am9RZ1l1bEYxeDNtZEZrZz09
Dates:
        May 2, 2023
        May 4, 2023
        May 9, 2023 ELUNA
        May 11, 2023  ELUNA
        May 16, 2023
        May 18, 2023
        May 23, 2023
        May 25, 2023  Carleigh headed to airport at noon - happy to add a host for meetings while I'm out
        May 30, 2023  Carleigh vacation
        Jun 1, 2023  Carleigh vacation
        Jun 6, 2023 Carleigh just back from vacation and catching up
        Jun 8, 2023
        Jun 13, 2023
        Jun 15, 2023
        Jun 20, 2023
        Jun 22, 2023
        Jun 27, 2023
        Jun 29, 2023
Meeting ID: 824 8954 9331
Passcode: 599143

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC

www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org>

Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/librarianchill/meet><https://calendly.com/librarianchill/30min>

509-795-0140 (text & voice)

Upcoming time out of the office: May 8-12 at ELUNA Conference; May 25-June 5 vacation