[Wactclc-alma] Sandboxes presentation postponed

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Thu Apr 20 08:26:47 PDT 2023

Good morning!
The Ex Libris Customer Support presentation scheduled for today has been postponed. Lindsay got a cold and lost her voice. We have already gotten it back on the schedule for this coming Tuesday April 25.

Since I had no content besides the presentation planned for today I'm going to cancel the meeting and catch up on recent Ex Libris Support Tickets that have been submitted - see if there's anything I can lean on them about with all the abrupt closures.

Have a great weekend! See you Tuesday!
Carleigh