[Wactclc-alma] Boost ranking for English language materials

Adrienne Roush adrienne.roush at ghc.edu
Tue Apr 18 16:08:41 PDT 2023

Hi all,
I haven't been able to find the answer to this. I would like English language results to be ranked higher in the search results in Primo.
I can find ranking for 'language' but that appears to only be a keyword-match ranking, not a result list ranking.
I hope this makes sense. I do like having results in multiple languages, but when most (not all) of our students want English language materials and the top 5 books in a list are all German and Italian, it is frustrating.
Thanks for any thoughts!
Adrienne

Adrienne Roush (she/her)
Librarian