[Wactclc-alma] RFID Conversion & Alma Integration?

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:38:32 PDT 2022

Hello, dear colleagues.

I'm reaching out on behalf of the Everett Community College team.  We're
preparing for an RFID conversion of our physical collection in preparation
for our move to a new building and new Bibliotheca check out / security
system integration with Alma.  Are there any WACTC libraries that have
recently gone through a similar conversion who would be willing to meet
with me and my team to share their experience / tips / best practices?

Thank you so much for your consideration and best wishes for you and yours.

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (pronouns: she / her)
Library Department Chair 2022-2023
Acquisitions/Cataloging & Circulation Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139