[Wactclc-alma] WOIS/CIS360 EZproxy FormVariable directive

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Thu Sep 8 07:47:08 PDT 2022

Hi,

Has anyone successfully used EZproxy to successfully pass the login credentials to WOIS with the FormVariable directive?
I've tried to set it up to test it out to see if we could just use a proxied link for new account set up and an unproxied link for general access- this is a long shot since proxy sessions are persistent, but I'd like to try- but it's not passing the credentials.

regards,
sj

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

I work remotely Wednesdays and Fridays. The best way to reach me is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>