[Wactclc-alma] Item policy details

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:36:17 PDT 2022

You can’t figure out what Fulfillment Rule/Terms of Use will apply just by looking at the item record.  You have to use the Fulfillment Configuration Utility. 😊

If you want to see which Fulfillment Rules use a specific Item Policy as one of the rule parameters, the only way you can do this is to go into all the Fulfillment Units and open each Fulfillment Rule one-by-one to look at them.

It’s probably easier to use the Fulfillment Configuration Utility and test one specific item that has the Item Policy code you’re interested in against one patron record from each user group. Did that make sense?

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges