[Wactclc-alma] Questions about SUSHI Harvesting

Miller, Amanda AmandaM at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:39:06 PST 2022

Hi all,

SUSHI has been mentioned a few times over the last couple weeks. I had no idea what it is so I did some research. I now know that it is data harvesting protocol and that it has been setup/configured at Big Bend Community College by a person who is no longer here. I know what data is being harvested every Saturday and which vendors it is coming from. What I don't know is where is the data going? Who is receiving the data or where I can find or access it? I appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Amanda Miller
Email: amandam at bigbend.edu
Phone: 509-793-2356