[Wactclc-alma] OCLC holdings marked by Gobi?

Victoria Solheim VSolheim at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon May 23 10:09:32 PDT 2022

Hello everyone! I have a question that isn't strictly Alma/Primo related. A couple weeks ago I ordered 31 ebooks from Gobi. It took me until last week to find time to start importing their records. When I got into OCLC Connexion, I found that their holdings had already been marked. No one had gone into mark their holdings and luckily all the records that were marked were the record I would have exported anyways. I usually have to mark our holdings for each record. Does anyone else order through Gobi and then import the records from OCLC? Has there been some changes where Gobi and OCLC communicate?

Thanks for any help!
Victoria

Victoria Solheim
Library Technician | She/Her